Please follow the steps below to generate your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for Cobalt :
1. Go to Server Management and click on the green icon next to the site you want to secure with SSL.
2. Then click on Site Settings, select Enable SSL and click on Save Changes.
3. Go back to Server Management and select the site on which you want to install the SSL certificate.
4. Click on SSL Setting in the left panel
5. The Certificate Subject Information form opens. Fill in your details (country code must be in uppercase !)
6. Once you've completed the form, the CSR is generated in the pane below.