Cybersecurity for Critical Operators
Cyber-risks are increasing and particularly affect defense administrations, public entities but also entities known as "Operator of Essential Services" and "Operators of Vital Importance". These actors are continually confronted to all types of cyber-risks linked to human errors, internal attacks or targeted threats by external attackers.
What are the cybersecurity challenges for critical operators?
They must master these issues which may affect environment, power supply, political context, brand reputation, administration or international scale institution. Therefore they must protect themselves in order to ensure computer security of all their stakeholders and thus, they should follow strict rules. The cybersecurity of its entities is therefore paramount.
Computer security tool adapted to Operators of Vital Importance
HTTPCS supports them in the implementation of technical and organizational measures to ensure:
- Cyber risks management
- Prevention of compromise incidents
- Business continuity
- Availability and performance
- Maintenance of secret information only to authorized entities
- Monitoring, audit and control
- Control and non-repudiation of audits
- Documentation with archived reports and operations monitoring
- Compliance with international standards (ISO 27001, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR)
Dedicated cyber security offerings for governments
Special offers are also proposed for governments of member countries of North Atlantic Treaty Organization. For any questions please request your Defense Account Manager